Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Happy Birthday Gabe!!!
I cannot believe this post is already here! My baby is 1 year old today! Time really does fly so fast. I love this little bundle, and by little, I really mean LITTLE! Weighing in at 15 pounds, he is one small peanut! But that doesn't stop him. Man, is he fast! He isn't walking yet (thank goodness) he crawls and gets into all sorts of mischief! He is the hugest cuddle bug, gives lots of slobbery kisses, knows where your nose, eyes and mouth are if you ask him, says momma, dada, hi dad, claps his hands, waves goodbye and lights up if any one of his family members walks into the room. He especially loves his big brothers to no end. Gabe, we love you SO much! You bring us more joy than one could ever imagine! Your infectious smile gets to ones heart and melts it into mush! We all LOVE you and so glad you chose to come to our crazy family! Happy birthday skunk monkey!! We LOVE you to pieces!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Oh that is the CUTEST thing ever!!!! And I can't believe he's one either! So tiny, but at least that means he'll stay small longer! Which really is something! He is so sweet! Happy Birthday Gabe! And almost happy 1 year since I met you and your cute family!
Oh my goodness...one year already. Gosh it just feels like yesterday you were prego. Happy birthday little man. We love you!
He is a doll! You make cute boys Carrie!!! Let's see what you can do with a girl! And 15 pounds, seriously??? Charlie had him beat at 4 months! He's a cute little peanut!
Happy Birthday Gabe!!! Hope you have a very special birthday. Love you. Auntie Em
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE TURD! I love you so much and can't stand that I can't help celebrate your b-day with you!
I love all the pics Carrie, he really is such a dollface...he's just perfect. Have a fun party tonight, I'm so sad I'm missing it. I've never missed your kids 1st birthday before. Sniff sniff.
Love you Gabens!!!! Muah!
Love, your favorite aunt ;)
Oh he is Sooooo CUTE Happy Birthday!
I love how you did a picture every month. very creative. He is so cute. What did you use to do that? Can't wait to see you in May.
Juliet
The Cutest Baby EVER!!! I loved it when he came to me on Sunday and then did his little kicking... Love this little Guy... Happy Birthday GABE!!!
Happy Birthday Gabe!! He is such a cute little guy. So so stinkin' cute. I want to squeeze him... Time flies!! Can't believe it's already been a year!! :)
Aw, he's so cute! Already 1? Yikes! Growing up so fast! I can't believe all the things he can do.
Maia will only say "dadda," "Lyla," "up" and "yeah" and make the sounds of a dog, monkey, fish, lion, and a duck. She won't say "mama" or her own name. I don't get it.
So jealous that Gabe says "mama"
Look at you getting all high tech with the collage. Way to go! I can't believe it has been a year since he was born. He is cute addition to your little family.
Post a Comment