Wednesday is a BIG deal at our house. Not only have I made it half way to Friday ( yeah for me), but it's the day the TRASH MAN COMES!! Whenever Gabe sees trash cans, he says most triumphantly in all his 18 month glory, "Sha shuck, Sha shuck"(aka trash truck) and then squeals as he raises his eyebrows!!! Every Wednesday morning, we wait outside, patiently, for the trash truck to arrive. When he finally does, we have to wait until he has emptied every single trash can on our street and wave to him until he is no longer in sight. It's precious. There is nothing like it and it makes my Wednesday's a little bit better. Ah, to be a kid again. It's the little things in life, ain't it?
This particular day, it was summer time! I wasn't dressed and the kids heard the truck come. They all ran to the window and I grabbed my camera!

Could you just eat him up??
8 comments:
Oh that kid. One day when you notice he's missing it's cause I've taken him and plan to keep him all the way down here in Cali. That little stink, I could just kick him ;)
So cute! Caleb loves watching the trashman too from our window. I wonder if the trashman knows he's loved by so many children??? Glad to see you posting some pictures!
HA HA HA!!! that is soooo cute!!!
That is too cute!
That's so cute Carrie!
HEY GIRL, Just looked at the blog you talked about, I have tears running down my face! THANK YOU so much for showing it to me!! love you have a good weekend;)
YES! I could eat that DARLING boy right up! He is TOO precious!!
Post a Comment