Happy Birthday to a wonderful husband and father! Thanks for being such a great example to me. I am so proud of you and your accomplishment of finishing school and becoming a Deputy Sheriff. I am grateful to you for encouraging me to always do my best and to become a better person. Thank you so very much for helping me with all of the housework (Yep, you read that right, he is constantly doing laundry and the dishes so I don't have to... it's wonderful!). Thank you for being the best dad to our kids. They adore you and love spending every waking minute with you. You are an amazing person and I love you very much. We hope you have a wonderful day! We love you! Happy Birthday!!!
Sledding with Dad! Good times!

My wonderful Boys...minus one because it was FREEZING that day. Gabe and I were in the car getting warm.

I love these boys!!

A loving father
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Philip! What a sweet post to your husband. My husband just had his birthday this past weekend too, I'll have to do a post on it too. Isn't it so great to have a husband who helps out around the house? John's just like that too, but I don't think it's a super common thing. I guess we're just some lucky ladies to have such great husbands ;) Anyways, have a great day!
Happy Birthday! So what number is this? I hope he is older than me! Woot woo he's a hottie... I love the pics they are so dang cute! You have got a great man there Carrie, make sure you give him his spankins!!! he he
wow, housework!?!
And those photos are darling!!!
happy birthday to your honey!
I love Gabe's face in the pic with all the boys.
Also, I would totally be in the car getting warm too.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHILIP!!!
I'm so glad you blogged me!! I had lost your email somehow! I love keeping up with you guys! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!
MErRy CHrisImas!!! I LOVE ALL those pics* Hope you had a good birthday Phillip:)
Post a Comment