Sunday, June 7, 2009

Aunt Blythe and Uncle Rob

My little bro is married! These two love birds were sealed in the Timpanogos Temple a few weeks ago on May 21st. It was a beautiful day. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me and all I got the entire day was a picture of them just leaving the reception. They were beat! I just love these two so terribly much and I am SO excited to have a new sister!





This picture just captures how Rob feels about Blythe and is just way to precious not to post. Rob loves her to no end. I am so happy they found each other. They bring out the best in each other and I am so grateful to her for making my brother so happy. Welcome to this crazy family Blythe!


7 comments:

Marcy said...

Love it!

Angela said...

That is a tender picture at the end there. Congrats to having a new sister-in-law!

Valley Girl said...

that last picture is super sweet! Thay look so happy! Congrats!!!
Sister in laws are the best!

Kimbo said...

Yay!!! Congrats to your family. I'm so happy for your brother. They look so great together. I love weddings. Such a great time to reflect on your own marriage, reconnect with family, and have some fun. I'm glad it was a big success.
p.s. I miss you Carrie!!! I hope life is going great with the boys and your enjoying the beautiful Utah summer weather. We have to enjoy the warm to get through the cold right? Loves xoxo

Emily said...

Aw, I can't believe Robby is married. Congratulations Rob and Blythe! I wish I could have been there for your big day. It's the best day ever! Best wishes to you both!

Kayla R. said...

hey at least it was a darling pic!!!

Crystel said...

I can't believe he's married either. He was just a kid! So happy for you all. :)