Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Want to know what happens when..........

Your lawn mower breaks and is in the shop for 3 weeks??



You loose your baby in the grass! Can you see him? Look close. It will be so nice to be able to get to the trampoline without having to use a slingblade! Ok, it's really not that long, but still, it will be nice to have a perfectly manicured lawn again. Oh, and in case you were wondering, our front yard looks great! Philip borrowed our neighbors mower to take care of the front. There is no way Philip would let the front lawn get like this. Just the back that nobody sees!

6 comments:

Angela said...

I love it! Well that is for the picture! Tall green grass, yum! But I guess for a nice pretty lawn, cut grass might be the best! I'm just glad that we don't have a lawn yet that we have to take care of. Cute pict of Gabe! He's a cute little stinker! :)

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

Oh my heck that is so funny! You can use our lawn mower if you need it! I think that I would die if I saw your front lawn looking like that! Or I would have to ask if Phillip was dead.

Emily said...

HAHAHA! So hilarious. It's kind of like Honey I Shrunk The Kids but in reverse. It's going to take Gabe a LONG time before he finds his way to the back door.

Holly said...

Sorry to hear that. Gabe doesn't look very happy in that tall grass.

Crystel said...

That was a darling picture. That's definately going to be fun to mow! Trust me, I know... well, Ty knows. :)

The Hurst Family said...

Carrie, I'm so glad you found me. I hope you don't mind if I spy on your cute family. Thanks for all your help in the classroom this year. It's moms like you that make all the difference. RaeAnn