Monday, December 7, 2009

Best White Elephant Gift Ever!

This past weekend was crazy. Two work parties and a fun evening out with friends at their cabin in Sundance. It was a bit crazy, but so well worth it. At one of the parties, we were asked to bring a White Elephant gift. Philip had the PERFECT idea. We called one of my very dear friends and asked her to help us out. Of course, she was ready and willing to help out. In about 2 hours, we had this gift ready and waiting to be opened. What was it, you ask? Well, here it is........



An original, autographed, framed picture of my dear, handsome hubby! SWEET! See. Told ya it was the best gift ever! Go ahead and copy us if you like! It'll be the hit of the party!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

4 comments:

Marcy said...

LOVE it. Aaron and I can't stop laughing! Seriously.

Kimbo said...

Yay a new post!!! That's hilarious! I'm going to have to use this idea in the future. Brilliant. (And Phillip looks so handsome in it too. Bonus for you. Hopefully you made a copy...)

Kayla R. said...

BEST Christmas party EVER!!! I want a copy of that picture!!

Emily said...

Hi! I did it! It was HILARIOUS!! I'll tell you about it later...thanks for the great idea.