Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Gabe!




My baby is all grown up! I guess that's what happens when you feed them! Gabe may be a small fry (Weighing a whopping 21 pounds) but what he lacks in weight, he more than makes up for in personality and spunk! Some of the milestones I want to remember about Gabe at this age are.....

He LOVES his brothers to no end.
He LOVES to sing and "shake his bootie"!
He knows how to count to 10.
He talks up a storm!
He is a great sleeper, sleeping 12 hours a night with 3 hour naps.
He has fantastic manners and says please and thank you after everything, especially diaper changes.
He says "yep" in lieu of yes!
He has a fascination with trash trucks.
He loves to play legos and cars with his dad and brothers.
He loves anything pertaining to the outdoors.
He loves going to Nursery.
He loves talking on the phone, especially to "Dama" (grandma) and Papa ((grandpa)
He loves his "dama" and papa.
He is extremely strong willed and has to learn on his own.
He is a cuddle bug and loves giving hugs, kisses and knuckles.
He loves saying prayers.
He doesn't like to eat (hence the weight issue).


Those are just a few of the many reasons why I love my Mr J. I know, the Mr, J doesn't make sense, but that's been his nickname since he was a baby so now, it's stuck! No turning back. Happy 2nd birthday Gabens! We love you to pieces!

5 comments:

Marcy said...

Happy Birthday "Mr. J", "Gabens", and "Baby Gabe"!!! Don't forget that he gives the best "knuckles" in town! Oh I love that kid so much I could just kick him!

Love you, you little stink!

Angela said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABE! Yeah! I can NOT believe it's been 2 years! Really??? that long? Crazy! He is seriously the cutes and sweetest guy! We had so much fun when he came to play at our house! Hope his birthday was fun!

The Hyer Family said...

Happy birthday Gabe! 21 pounds seriously? He's a doll! Good to see you on the blog-o-sphere!

Crystel said...

I can't believe he's 2 already! Time has flewn. Happy Birthday Gabe. :)

Mom D said...

Happy Birthday to the Gabens! I love that little boy so much . . .could squeeze the pudding right out of him. Love my phone conversations with him . . .especially the ones where he tries to 'show' me thru the phone. And I love that he sings the Gama song . . .what a little love