Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Family Pictures

I am so excited! I picked up our family pictures we took a few weeks ago this afternoon and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out! There are way to many to post, so I will just post a few. Ok. Maybe more than a few. Thanks SO much Angela! You are amazing and have a wonderful talent! If you want to check out her AMAZING photography, click here.



Goofing Off!



Gabe playing peek-a-boo!






I love the frame!


Me and my angel






Just me and my boys!





Although it was FREEZING that day, we managed to get in some great shots. Thanks again Angela. Your the best!

15 comments:

Lid said...

Those pics turned out sooooo cute!! They are a lot of work to get done, but so worth it when they turn out good. Yours turned out really cute. :)

Kimbo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marcy said...

They turned out just beautiful Carrie. So glad you went with the turtleneck--you look hot! I can't even hardly stand to look at the ones of Gabe for it makes me mad at you (still) for moving away to UT...and I am loving the ones of the boys and the frame.

And for what it's worth, I say you blow up the goofy pic for your big family pic on your wall...and I'm not joking!

L said...

YAY Carrie!!! I've been waiting for you to get a blog! I'm so excited!!!

Your family pictures are SOOO cute!!! I love the frame idea - that is so adorable!

The Hyer Family said...

Yeah! I've been waiting for you to start a blog! It's about time! Now I can keep up with you and your darling boys! Can't believe how big little Gabe is! He's a doll!

Holly said...

I don't think you could get better pictures of your family! And can I say you are all sooo photogenic! Seriously your little boys could be models!

Hilary said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! I'm SO glad you have a blog!! These pictures are amazing, you look fabulous, your family is adorable, and I can't WAIT to look at your blog. You'll always be my "little sister" ;)

Emily said...

YEAHHHH Carrie! I'm so excited you FINALLY started a blog. It is so fun. I LOVE your pictures. They are so beautiful. Those of Gabe are so ADORABLE!!! Syd was just talking about you...mom I want to go to your cousin's house w/ the baby kittens. Ohh Syd they aren't so little anymore. : )

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

Oh my heck! I absolutely love your family Pics! You guys have such a cute family and that little Gabe... Ooooh I want him... I would take on another child if I could have him! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!! You have such a cute family!!

Kayla R. said...

I LOVE ALL of them! What a beautiful family*

Crystel said...

Wow, beautiful and such creative pictures! Thanks for sharing them. ;)

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures Carrie. Your family is so beautiful. Four men and a momma is a very cute name. I've been enjoying your blog. It's so fun to catch up. You look great. Hope everyone is well and happy.
Juliet

Emily said...

This pics are sooo cute! Way to go Angela!!! I love the pics of Gabe and his adorable eyes and the one of the boys in the frame on the train track. Soo cute. You have such sweet boys. You are all so photogenic. Handsome family!

The Browers said...

I was just looking at this photographers website and saw your family. Small town. The pictures are very cute and I can not believe that your little guy is already 7 months old. Time flies.