Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ok. So remember when I went to see Twilight? And remember how I couldn't take my camera in the theatre and had to run it back to the car? Well, I left my camera in LeeAnn's car and totally forgot about picking it up until Thanksgiving day.... after dinner!! Luckily LeeAnn and her family were at our house that day and I was able to retrieve my camera from the car! So, once again, no picture of all the kids on Thankgiving at the table. The only one who was still seated was Gabe. So, here is a picture of our little peanut enjoying his first Thanksgiving feast.... sweet potatoe casserole and dried fruit! If you look close, you can still see some remnance of food left over for later!! Hope everyone's Thanksgiving was a memorable one. We appreciate you all!





4 comments:

Marcy said...

Dear Gabe:

Ooh, I wish I could just reach into my computer screen and kidnap you and keep you at my house for a long while... Happy your first turkey day you turkey!!

Love,

Aunt Marcy

The Hyer Family said...

We missed you at your parents' house! Glad you had a good one!

Angela said...

Gabe is so cute! I'm glad everyone was healthy by the time Thanksgiving came. Thanks for sharing!

L said...

He is such a handsome little guy! I want to kiss those cheeks so bad!!!