Gabe is a carbohydrate freak! He loves anything starchy and contain lots of carbs!! So this afternoon for lunch, I decided to finish off the last of the mashed potatoes and gravy from last nights dinner. Apparently, Gabe wanted to share my lunch. Which is OK by me as I am trying to figure out what to feed this kid! So when he lunged for my spoon, I gave him a taste and that was it. He was hooked! In the picture below, he was licking the bowl, or in this case, the tupperware! I guess he going to be a meat and potatoes kind of kid!!
MMMMMMM. tasty!

Want some?

A little bit of heaven!!
5 comments:
Hehe that is hilarious!!! A kid who knows what he wants! So cute! I wish Caleb wasn't in his picky stage right now. It's always nice to have a kid who is a good eater! Thanks for sharing!
One-He is growing up so fast it's freaking me out
Two-He kind of reminds me of Gunner when he licks bowls dry. That's so cute.
Three-I'm loving the blog. Keep the posts coming :)
He is TOO cute for words!!!
That is so cute! Well, now you know that he will enjoy his first Thanksgiving. :) Bring on the mashed potatoes!
Oh my gosh Carrie! He is just too cute. :)
Post a Comment