Monday, December 29, 2008

Family Photo Wall

This post is just for you Marce- Our family photo wall! I took your advice and blew up the goofy picture 11x14 and I love it! I am so glad I did it! I have the more formal one hanging on our wall upstairs. So there you have it. It's so nice to have updated pictures that include Gabe, that little stinker!

8 comments:

Angela said...

Oh I love it!!! It looks so fun! I just love picture walls. and yes that funny picture is awesome ;) Thanks for sharing what you did with it! So fun!

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

That is so dang cute!!! Good job, It makes me want to remodel again or decorate a new house... I'll take the new house any day now!!! I love it though, your photographer did a great job and you have the cutest fam ever!!! I want that little gabe!!!

Marcy said...

LOVE it! Can't wait to see it in person, shall I come by today sometime? Say 2ish?


(wouldn't that be nice, sigh)

Kimbo said...

I love it!!!! Very cute. Your family is so photogenic. I'm also glad to see some pictures of you on the wall and not just the boys :)

Lid said...

Looks so so cute. Good job. :)

Kayla R. said...

OH sooooo CUTE!!

Emily said...

So cute!!! Looks great!!

Emily said...

Too cute!! Love those pics!!! I think you need to have your 4th now...your kids are so adorable. : ) And maybe it'll be a girl...but I didn't say that.