Monday, April 20, 2009

A special date with Carter

Carter and I had such a fun weekend together! I have had tickets for Wicked for almost a year and I though since everyone in the family had seen it besides Carter, well, it was his turn! We had listened to the soundtrack for months and I had told him the storyline and he was ready! He was so excited (as was I!) I think this was my 7th time seeing the play ( I know, don't hate me) and it just gets better and better each and every time I see it! Well, the show surely did not disappoint. Man, I left the theater in awe of all the actors and actresses. How I would love to be able to dance and sing the way they do. All in all, it was a fabulous night. I surely enjoyed spending it with Carter. He is my little buddy and I love him dearly!!

10 comments:

Marcy said...

Cute, cute, cute! And I'm stealing cute Carter AND that cute jacket when I come up there this Wednesday...just so you know.

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

Your such a good mommy! You two look so cute, I'm glad you had fun and Yeah I hate you! I'de like to see it at least once!

Angela said...

That looks like so much fun for a mommy and son date! I'm sure Carter will remember it for years to come. You also look so great in those picts Carrie! I'm glad you both had fun!! :)

Holly said...

Okay so I am totally jealous. I wanted to go to Wicked the minute I found out it was coming. We couldn't get tickets and then it just wouldn't work with our schedule. I would have gladly gone with you. :) Just kidding it is a moment that Carter will never forget.

Kimbo said...

What a fun date night! I bet he will remember that forever. I'm going to make sure to do stuff like that when I'm a momma. Carrie your hair is so long I almost didn't even recognize you. I love it. Gosh I miss you!!!

Hilary said...

So cute Carrie! I LOVE your hair, you look fabulous!! Hope you are enjoying your time with Marc :)

Kayla R. said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!!! Hey I missed you LAST night:)

Emily said...

Aw, so fun! I can't believe how big Carter is. I wish I could go see wicked. And p.s. I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!!!! So adorable!

Unknown said...

So cute! That looks like so much fun. I can't wait to take my boys. What a good mom. Mommy/son dates are the best.

Crystel said...

LOVE the hair! Glad you guys were able to have a fun date.