Tell me about it... Before you know it they are in YW or YM and going to Jr. High! The same Jr. High I went to! That is even more freaky! BTW, I am so glad you came with us Saturday! We need to do it more often and I guess Phillip can come next time! I hope no one gets sick!
I have never seen pictures of Mckay when he is younger. He hasn't changed much. But I love this kid anyway you look at it. I bought our tickets today. We are sitting on the right side closest to the center. I had to get an aisle seat for Tommy. We are so excited to see the play. Good luck Mckay!
Carrie, looking at pictures of Mckay when he was a wee one, I can really see you in him. Usually I see Phillips looks, but yours I can see in the younger picture of Mckay. Shannon
He has the most amazing eyes. You can see this purity, love, and gentleness in his eyes. The eyes really are the windows to the soul. You are so lucky to have him.
Hi. I'm Carrie. I am a stay at home mom to 3 wonderfully adorable boys, and 1 gorgeous little girl! I am married to an amazingly handsome man, Philip for 14 years! Although life can and always will be one wild a crazy ride, we are glad we jumped on! Welcome! Thanks for stopping by.
8 comments:
That makes MY heart hurt. He's such a stud that kid. Can't wait to see him perform next week!
Tell me about it... Before you know it they are in YW or YM and going to Jr. High! The same Jr. High I went to! That is even more freaky! BTW, I am so glad you came with us Saturday! We need to do it more often and I guess Phillip can come next time! I hope no one gets sick!
I have never seen pictures of Mckay when he is younger. He hasn't changed much. But I love this kid anyway you look at it. I bought our tickets today. We are sitting on the right side closest to the center. I had to get an aisle seat for Tommy. We are so excited to see the play. Good luck Mckay!
Carrie, looking at pictures of Mckay when he was a wee one, I can really see you in him. Usually I see Phillips looks, but yours I can see in the younger picture of Mckay.
Shannon
Wow I can't believe it! It really is amazing how fast they grow! And to think my little guy will be 10 like Mckay some day! Wow! Thanks for sharing!
I heard somewhere that if we just don't blink, ever again, they stop growing.
Can't believe how grown up he is. Jarrett is still convinced that McKay is his cousin.
They grow up sooo FAST!!! he is such a cutie!
He has the most amazing eyes. You can see this purity, love, and gentleness in his eyes. The eyes really are the windows to the soul. You are so lucky to have him.
Post a Comment